West Virginia Pipeline Profile
At nearly 4,000 miles, natural gas transmission pipelines account for about a quarter of West Virginia's total pipeline mileage. Click here for a presentation on PHMSA's regulatory authority in West Virginia.
Click here for a profile of West Virginia's pipelines. Each state pipeline profile includes:
- Overview of the purposes of pipelines and the importance of pipeline safety
- Interactive map of pipelines in the area and their operators
- Records of pipeline incidents in the state
- Reports on state inspections and enforcement
- Contact information for PHMSA's Office of Pipeline Safety and regional community assistance and technical services managers