...Helps You Find Emergency Procedures Quickly
FREE ERG 2016 Apps are Available. Click here for more information
- USCG Incident Management Handbook
Sections on command, rescue, terrorism, fire, hazardous substance releases, glossary, and standard forms/checklists.
- U.S. National Reponses Team (NRT)
16 Federal agencies concerned with emergency response to pollution incidents (oil and hazmat).
- National Incident Management System (NIMS)
Large PDF includes Incident Command System (ICS)
- FBI Hazardous Materials Response Unit (HMRU)
The capability to safely and effectively respond to criminal acts and incidents involving the use of hazardous materials.
- National Coordinating Center (NCC) for Telecommunications
Unique joint government/industry structure and all-hazard emergency response capabilities to coordinate the initiation, restoration, and reconstitution of U.S. national security and emergency preparedness telecommunications services nationally and internationally.
- Joint Information Center Model (PDF)
PDF on collaborative communications during emergency response.